Full-Service Auto Repair in High Point, NC
When you need quick, reliable auto repair near you, look no further than Newton’s Car Care! Since 1982, our family owned and operated auto repair shop has helped countless customers. From regular maintenance services to comprehensive auto repair, we do it all! Our skilled mechanics are ASE certified, and we are proud to be an Official NAPA AutoCare Center!
As part of a nationally recognized brand, we also offer the NAPA Peace of Mind® Warranty (24 months/24,000 miles) on qualifying parts and services. Accepted at hundreds of locations throughout the country, you can rest easy knowing that you can count on our services. From oil changes and coolant flushes to transmission rebuilds and electrical repair, we do it all! Check out our list of auto repairs services for a complete listing. Looking for a service we don’t have listed? Give us a call and our auto technicians will do everything they can to help you get back on the road!
When you need professional auto repair in High Point, NC, don’t turn to any other mechanic! At Newton’s Care Care, we always offer honest and fair prices on parts and services. Our auto technicians work hard to do the job right the first time! Our goal is your safety and satisfaction, which means we are always thorough and precise. You won’t find another auto repair shop in town that is as dedicated to its customers as ours. For excellence customer service and quality of work, visit our auto repair shop today! Whether you’re a local resident or passing through town and need help, we look forward to serving you.
Auto Repair Services
Bumper to Bumper Auto Care
We understand that when it comes to maintaining your vehicle, it takes more than just a simple oil change or brake repair. This is why the mechanics at Newton’s Car Care is here to provide you with comprehensive auto care services in High Point, NC.
Here are just a few of the many repair and replacement services we offer:
- Alignment Get your vehicle back on track by coming into our shop for your wheel alignment today.
- Catalytic Converter Ensure that your catalytic converter is properly functioning and reducing the release of harmful emissions by giving us a call today.
- Check Engine Light There’s no telling what’s triggered that check engine light. Our experts will discover the cause in no time.
- Differential Make sure that your wheels are rolling the way they should with quality differential repair from your local pros.
- EGR Valve Whether your EGR Valve is in need of s thorough cleaning or a complete repair, we have you covered.
- Fuel Pump When your fuel pump is not operating at its full potential, it’s important that you have it repair or replaced immediately.
- Head Gaskets A leaking or blown head gasket can be a nightmare, but we’re here to provide you with an efficient and speedy repair or replacement.
- Oil Change An oil change is a part of the regular maintenance that keeps your vehicle running smoothly. Stop in today to have your vehicle serviced.
- Serpentine Belt With a broken serpentine belt, you can find it hard to steer your vehicle, which can be quite dangerous. Contact our experts for your serpentine belt replacement today.
- Transmission Repair We specialize in automatic and manual transmission repair for all types of vehicles.
So when you feel like your vehicle is in less than pristine condition, but not quite sure of what the problem could be, give us a call at 336-431-1516.
Driving without air conditioning is alright with some, but AC is a necessity for others. If you’ve noticed your air not cooling as well as usual or the A/C has stopped working completely, give us a call! Our skilled auto technicians will get you cooled off in no time.
Your vehicle’s air conditioner works similarly to your home A/C system by cooling the space with a refrigerant. A problem with your car’s air conditioning could indicate a refrigerant leak, creating an open system. This means that moisture can get into the system, creating a host of problems for your car. You might start to notice the smell of mildew when you turn on the air, a sure sign of a problem. When moisture gets into your AC system, it can cause serious and expensive damage, so don’t put off repairs.
Many people assume that their air conditioner gives out due to overuse in the summer, but more often than not your A/C fails after a period of disuse. To prevent seals from drying up, run your A/C a few times throughout the winter. This simple step can help your A/C system last longer.
Other air conditioning problems could be caused by a damaged or failed part, such as your compressor, blower motor, or various seals. If you catch a problem early, it will be less costly to repair, so bring your car by our shop today! Our ASE-certified mechanics can carefully inspect your A/C system and provide a solution to prevent further damage. Call Newton’s Car Care at 336-431-1516 for quality auto AC repair in High Point, NC today!
Your suspension system serves two primary purposes: to assist in handling and to elevate your car off the ground. It consists of many parts, including your tires, shocks or struts, control arms, and more. Many of these parts will last a long time, but they are prone to wear and damage. Just think of all the rocks, debris, and harmful elements the underside of your vehicle is exposed to!
Because your suspension is the only part of your car that touches the road, it is critical to maintain. You will most likely feel or hear when your suspension has a problem. You may notice knocking or clunking sounds, or you might feel a bouncier, rougher ride. Some other signs to watch for include:
- Uneven Tire Wear
- Car Leaning To One Side
- Excessive Bouncing Or Rough Driving
- Grease Leaking From Shocks/Struts
- Nose Of The Car Dives When You Stop
If you suspect a problem with your suspension, see a mechanic as soon as possible. Driving with damaged parts of your suspension can reduce your handling ability. This makes your everyday drive far less safe, for you as well as other drivers. It can also cause more damage the longer you wait for repairs. You’ll probably ruin your tires, adding to the cost of suspension repair. Call Newton’s Car Care today at 336-431-1516 when you need a quality auto repair shop in High Point, NC.
Electrical System Repair
Electrical System Repair
Your electrical system helps power your car, consisting mainly of your starter, alternator, and battery. A problem with one can often affect the others, so pinpointing a problem can be difficult for the uninitiated. You could also have a problem with a fuse or connection. Problems with your electrical system can range from minor inconveniences to leaving you with a car that won’t start. Watch out for these common signs of electrical issues:
- Dead battery
- Dim headlights
- Electrical fire smell
- No start or trouble cranking the engine
- Trouble operating electric windows, radio, power seats, etc.
When a problem occurs in your electrical system, power is reduced for non-essential functions. This might include power seats and windows, your car’s entertainment system, and your headlights. If you turn on your lights but they don’t appear to be working as well, as usual, you might have a faulty component in your electrical system. If something major fails, you may not be able to start your car.
When you’re having electrical system problems, come to our auto repair shop in High Point, NC or call us at 336-431-1516. Our ASE-certified mechanics will take care of you electrical system repairs and much more!